Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Late

I guess I'll blog about this since A) I'm bored and need something to do and B) someday I'm sure I'll look back on this with fond memories. I'm now 4 days late. I had my appt today, she didn't check me because I still am not really having any pressure waves. I get crampy a little bit every day, maybe for an hour or so, but nothing very big or uncomfortable. Somedays I stay pretty collected, some days when I let myself get too bored I go crazy and have a melt down moment.
I actually expected this, since in our hypnobabies class they said most 1st time moms go 41 weeks and 1 day, so I don't know why I'm getting so impatient, but you always think you're the exception to the rule so when you aren't I guess it's a bit disappointing. I think it's just the fact that I know she is ready and ok to come out, so I want her out. She is fully developed and has everything she needs to survive and even though I have enjoyed being pregnant, I'm so ready to see her and hold her and dress her in all the cute clothes she has :)
But all in all I'm glad she is healthy and that I'm not completely miserable like some people are at this point. I'm still not swollen or achy, I feel pretty good most the time except for being a little squished when I sit or try to cuddle. Hopefully she'll come by my next appointment, but I'm guessing she won't come before Aaron's family goes on vacation, which is Thursday morning, and it is now Tuesday night. So unless she gets her butt in gear and hurries on out they'll probably miss it and not get to see her until she's a week or so old. I'm kinda bummed about that but there isn't much anyone can do so I guess there is no reason to dwell on it. If I do make it to my next appt, she will do some homeopathic stuff to try and get things started. Anyway, hopefully this is my last prego blog. But I wanted to write this down so I could remember the agonizing anticipation I feel when I'm home alone with nothing to do for too long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment