I can't believe the last time I blogged was 10 weeks ago, I'm not very good at this. Maybe I should be greatful I don't have much to blog about. My pregnancy has been so text book perfect that I don't ever have any big news. My due date is this Friday, but I haven't really been having any pressure waves or other signs she's comin so I'm guessing she'll be late. Last Thursday was my last day at Zubs, so I have been using this week to get everything deep cleaned. I don't think I'm "nesting" cuz although I know everything needs to be clean for Emery, most the time I just want to veg. But today I have been pretty motivated, although I have to take frequent breaks because it wears me out to scrub the floors and vacuum and all that stuff.
I had my first vaginal exam yesterday, which I wasn't expecting, but it went fine. She said my cervix is soft but still closed. But she also said since I haven't been having pressure waves, the babies head hasn't been pushing on it at all to make it dilate, so it's perfectly normal. Other than that, everything looks great. BP is good, urine test looked perfect, and best of all I really still feel pretty good.
I had my baby shower on April 9th and got lots of good stuff, and quite a bit of money that we were able to use to buy the rest of the things we needed. So we are all set now and just waiting for her to decide to come. I'll post pictures a little later.
No comments:
Post a Comment