Tuesday, May 17, 2011
I think it's time!!!
Well hopefully this will be my last prego post. It's about 7 a.m. on Tuesday May 17th. I have been up since about 4 having regular pressure waves. I was also having some last night before bed so I'm not sure if they stopped long enough for me to get some sleep or if they just weren't strong enough to keep me awake. But either way I'm glad I got some rest. So far they are intense but nothing that can't be managed. I'm just waiting till 8 or so to call Cathy and hopefully I will have made some progress! I had an appt at 4 yesterday and I was at almost a 2, had lost my mucous plug, and she stripped my membranes a little. So maybe that got it going. Also, Mary Rowley's water broke last night so she is also having her baby! I'm excited that things are finally getting started, hopefully they progress steadily and we'll have a baby here soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment