Monday, January 10, 2011

catch up



These first three I took today, 6 months!


This pic is around 22 weeks


Wow I am horrible at blogging, it has been 2 months since I wrote anything, and lots has happened. First off we found out we are having a....girl!!! Our ultrasound appt was on Tuesday December 14th. We were a little surprised to find out it was a girl because we had been thinking boy for quite a while. Even on the way into the ultrasound, Aaron said "I think it's going to be a boy." But as soon as she said "ok let's check for the gender" and I saw those two little legs with nothing in between, I knew it was a girl. Everything else on the ultrasound looked great so that's always good to know. I felt little movements every once in a while towards the end of the November, but by the middle of December I was feeling definite kicks. Now (January 10th) she never stops moving. Even now she is punching me in the side. Mostly I LOVE it! Except when she kicks down or backwards against my guts. It's not painful just kind of weird. Not last night but the night before she was moving like crazy while we were laying in bed watching a show. Aaron could feel it was good and we sat there for about a half hour just feeling her rolling around. My appointments have been great. I'm growing normal, gaining normal weight, healthy blood pressure and urine tests so I couldn't really ask for anything more.

I'm starting to feel a little squished but I don't like saying much because I know it's just going to get worse. It's not bad unless I have just eaten a lot. Also, I had my first embarrassing incident. Last week, new years eve, we were at Payson Market getting some stuff to take to Shanna and Joe's, I didn't even feel like I needed to go to the bathroom, but I sneezed and felt pee come shooting out. It felt like a lot so I was panicked. We were at the cash register so as soon as we paid I went running out the door as Aaron came following behind me. I told him a peed myself and we just laughed about it. It turns out it wasn't very much, it didn't show or anything, didn't even get on my pants, so it was mostly just funny.

For Christmas Kara gave baby Emery and adorable little denim dress with pink ruffles and a little rattle. And Aaron's mom bought her some shoes, but I haven't seen them yet. Also the Hansen's lent us a bassinet they aren't using. It is OLD!! But it will work. :) And she sewed us a few new sheets to go on it, they are the nicest landlords, it makes it really hard to want to leave this place, even though I don't like being in the basement.

Other than that, life goes on as normal. I'll post some belly pics. They are 23 1/2 weeks, so basically 6 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment